This book looks in detail at how Housing Associations and Local Authorities can achieve improved Value for Money and effective Performance Management in the context of the June 2013 Spending Review.
It should be of interest to all those with an interest in achieving improved Value for Money and effective Performance Management in Housing or Local Government in England, Scotland, Wales or elsewhere; including Managers in Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Arms’ Length Management Organisations; Councillors, Housing Association and ALMO Board Members, Accountants, College Lecturers and others.
The book addresses:
- The June 2013 Spending Review, the Political, Economic, Social and Technical Context and the Threats and Opportunities that this creates
- Approaches to achieving improved Value for Money and effective Performance Management
- Value for Money obligations of Local Authorities and Housing Associations
- Service Transformation and Re-Engineering
- Systems thinking and the LEAN approach
- Balanced Scorecards and Benchmarking
- Value for Money and the Customer
- Asset and Project Management
- The role of Boards and Councillors
- Case Study: Impact Housing Association and ‘Transforming Impact’
- Implementing the Performance Management and Value for Money Strategy
- Motivating and Empowering People
- Embedding Value for Money and Performance
- Delivering a ‘Step Change’
This book is excellent value at £30 plus £3.25 postage and packing. It includes 85 pages and was published in 2013. To order a copy please click the add to basket' button below.
(Please note that you can pay by debit or credit card. To do so, please select 'paypal' from the payment options).