We always seek feedback from delegates following our webinars. This is what they have told us:
- Booking on the webinars was a straightforward process, the confirmation received confirming the booking was clear and comprehensive, they received information regarding the webinar in good time and the online platform was easy to use.
- The method of delivery was engaging, the webinar was at an appropriate level to meet their needs, the webinar was well paced (the right amount of time was spent on each section), the webinar included a good mix of presentation and feedback activities, the webinar was value for money,
- The trainer clearly defined the learning outcomes, the trainer was knowledgeable, the trainer had good presentation and facilitation skills and the trainer was responsive to their needs.
- Delegates said that they would use the materials received as part of the training and that they know where to find further support and resources from AWICS after the webinar has finished. They were very likely to recommend our webinars to a colleague.
Comments specific to particular webinars follow.
Introduction to Housing Association Finance in Wales
Attendees found the booking process easy and the logging on and connection excellent. They said the information provided at the webinar was very relevant, the quality of the presentation was good and the training met their needs fully. They described the session as valuable, useful, practical, clear, and interesting. Specific comments included:
- Good clear breakdowns and explanations of subjects.
- I just said to my partner, if I'd had someone like you when I was doing my AAT I would have walked it.
- Thanks for yesterday, very informative.
- Courses have been great.
Introduction to Service Charges
Attendees said that booking process was easy and that the logging on and connection process was good. They said that the information provided was very relevant, the quality of the presentation was good and the training met their needs fully. They described the training as clear, interesting, parctica, useful and valuable. Specific comments included:
- It provided everything I needed to know to kick start a review of our service charge position.
- It gave a good understanding of service charges from an accounting point of view.
- Informative and a very good introduction to Service Charges.
- Good supporting material with opportunity to ask questions and re-play presentation.
- As an authority we are introducing service charges where we haven't before so basic introduction was perfect to set the scene.
- Many thanks Adrian.
- Clear & concise information.
- Thank you for the information.
- Good Pace. Enjoyed it. Thanks for broadcasting it.
- I very much enjoyed the webinar. I look forward to the next one.
Introduction to Scottish Housing Association Finance
- The pace and level of content was ideal for me as a relative newcomer to finance.
- Thanks Adrian for a very useful series
Introduction to Local Authority Housing Finance
Attendees found the booking process very easy. They said the information provided at the webinar was very relevant, the quality of the presentation was good to excellent and the training met their needs fully. They described the session as useful, interesting, practical, clear, comprehensive and valuable. Specific comments included:
- Working in housing but having no knowledge of accounts - the introduction explaining what the different types of accountancy methods used was very helpful. Using examples of what accounts look like. The notes and PowerPoint slides afterwards are a must for me. I thought the examples and explanations were very clear.
- Thank you so much for the webinar yesterday, it was really helpful. Thanks also for all the documents and links. Looking forward to the next one today! Many thanks for this. The webinars have been really great.
- Thank you for both webinars this week and thank you for the slides.
- Very Useful.
- I have attended this course years ago I think around 2013 in London. This was a great recap for me as the information on rents has been updated since. I think in the current times where we can't neccessarily travel this webinar is an excellent alternative. I think it's great that you gave plenty of opportunities for people to ask questions.
Business Planning in the Housing Revenue Account
Specific comments included:
- This is super helpful and really appreciated.
For further information about our upcoming webinars, or to book a place, please click here.