We always seek feedback from delegates following our webinars. This is what they have told us:
- Booking on the webinars was a straightforward process, the confirmation received confirming the booking was clear and comprehensive, they received information regarding the webinar in good time and the online platform was easy to use.
- The method of delivery was engaging, the webinar was at an appropriate level to meet their needs, the webinar was well paced (the right amount of time was spent on each section), the webinar included a good mix of presentation and feedback activities, the webinar was value for money,
- The trainer clearly defined the learning outcomes, the trainer was knowledgeable, the trainer had good presentation and facilitation skills and the trainer was responsive to their needs.
- Delegates said that they would use the materials received as part of the training and that they know where to find further support and resources from AWICS after the webinar has finished. They were very likely to recommend our webinars to a colleague.
Comments specific to particular webinars follow.
Introduction to Housing Association Finance in England
Attendees found the booking process very easy and the logging on and connection excellent. The information provided was very relevant, the presentation was excellent and the training met their needs fully. They described the webinar as useful, practical, clear, interesting and thorough.
Specific comments included:
- It was the right level for me, refreshing some of what I already knew but informing on recent developments.
- Thanks very much, interesting stuff.
- Thanks very much, useful referesher.
- Thanks, Adrian. Very interesting series of webinars.
- Made me think of things which had been forgotten about, thanks.
- Thanks for the resources. Found the webinar very useful.
- Thank you for the sessions and the additional material, I found them very beneficial and definately added to my knowledge.
- Thanks so much and I look forward to enrolling with AWICS on other courses of interest / relevance that you may have in the future.
- I found the slides and delivery very informative.
- The entire webinar sessions were very informative, useful and relevant.
- The presentation, slides and delivery of the webinar was very comprehensive and informative.
- Thank you Adrian, and very informative.
- Thanks Adrian and once again very useful.
- Thank you Adrian, very informative.
Introduction to Housing Association Finance in Wales
Attendees found the booking process easy and the logging on and connection excellent. They said the information provided at the webinar was very relevant, the quality of the presentation was good and the training met their needs fully. They described the session as valuable, useful, practical, clear, and interesting. Specific comments included:
- Good clear breakdowns and explanations of subjects.
- I just said to my partner, if I'd had someone like you when I was doing my AAT I would have walked it.
- Thanks for yesterday, very informative.
- Courses have been great.
Introduction to Housing Association Finance in Scotland
- The pace and level of content was ideal for me as a relative newcomer to finance.
- Thanks Adrian for a very useful series.
- Thanks for today's session which was extremely clear, also was heavily involved in welfare reform so was a great recap for me.
- Thank you, Adrian, for what was a very helpful webinar. It provided a really good overview. I look forward to the next one.
Introduction to Service Charges
Attendees said that booking process was easy and that the logging on and connection process was good. They said that the information provided was very relevant, the quality of the presentation was good and the training met their needs fully. They described the training as clear, interesting, parctica, useful and valuable. Specific comments included:
- It provided everything I needed to know to kick start a review of our service charge position.
- It gave a good understanding of service charges from an accounting point of view.
- Informative and a very good introduction to Service Charges.
- Good supporting material with opportunity to ask questions and re-play presentation.
- As an authority we are introducing service charges where we haven't before so basic introduction was perfect to set the scene.
- Many thanks Adrian.
- Clear & concise information.
- Thank you for the information.
- Good Pace. Enjoyed it. Thanks for broadcasting it.
- I very much enjoyed the webinar. I look forward to the next one.
- Many thanks for this. I found it very useful.
Introduction to Local Authority Housing Finance
Attendees found the booking process very easy. They said the information provided at the webinar was very relevant, the quality of the presentation was good to excellent and the training met their needs fully. They described the session as useful, interesting, practical, clear, comprehensive and valuable. Specific comments included:
- Working in housing but having no knowledge of accounts - the introduction explaining what the different types of accountancy methods used was very helpful. Using examples of what accounts look like. The notes and PowerPoint slides afterwards are a must for me. I thought the examples and explanations were very clear.
- Thank you so much for the webinar yesterday, it was really helpful. Thanks also for all the documents and links. Looking forward to the next one today! Many thanks for this. The webinars have been really great.
- Thank you for both webinars this week and thank you for the slides.
- Very Useful.
- I have attended this course years ago I think around 2013 in London. This was a great recap for me as the information on rents has been updated since. I think in the current times where we can't neccessarily travel this webinar is an excellent alternative. I think it's great that you gave plenty of opportunities for people to ask questions.
- Thank you for the session today, Adrian, it was ver helpful.
Business Planning in the Housing Revenue Account
Attendees found the booking process very easy and the logging on and connection was good. They said the information provided at the webinar was very relevant and the quality of the presentation was good. They described the session as basic, clear, interesting, theoretical and useful. Specific comments included:
- This is super helpful and really appreciated.
- It was useful.
- Thank you, very interesting.
- It's been very helpful.
Introduction to Risk Management in Housing and Local Government
Specific comments included:
- Thanks for making Risk Management interesting!
- Really, really useful session... I might actually sound like I know what I'm talking about in terms of risk now!
- Thank you. There was a lot to think about there and take away and apply and not just to risk,
- Thank you. Really useful.
- Very good presentation and thank you.
For further information about our upcoming webinars, or to book a place, please click here.