This course aims to teach attendees how to identify the purpose and content for a report and how the style and format of a report can be used to get their points accross clearly to the reader.
This course will include coverage on:
- What are the characteristics of a good report?
- Who is the audience for the report?
- What is the purpose of the report?
- What basic structure should I adopt? Assembling the material to go into the report
- Analysing the material
- Establishing the findings
- Drawing conclusions
- The building blocks of report writing
- Making justified recommendations
- Organising the material and the results
- What style and appearence should I adopt?
- Presetning the material
Attendees to the course should leave with good grounding on how to write effective reports which get accross the information they need to clearly to the intended readers.
Who Should Attend
This course is suited to anyone who is responsible for writing reports which need to convey information clearly.