Your image and brand is reliant on how customers see our people - and that requires motivated employees who wish to be the best. This workshop covers how managers can help their team to achieve high standards through good motivational techniques.
This course will include coverage on:
- Motivation: Building a motivated team
- What drives people
- Creating the right attitude, environment and team culture
- Setting objectives, vision through to actions
- Building trust- setting high values and standards
- Encouragement- turning failures into success
- The 8 principles and the 24 golden rules checklist
- Ownership & Accountability:Performance Measurement
- Personal SWOT Analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats)
- Defining personal objectives/ measurements
- Quantitative vs Qualitative measurement
- Converting conclusions into actions
- Recommendations & caveats
- Effective presentation of your results
Attendees should leave with the ability to movivate themseleves and the team members they work with.
Who Should Attend
Those who manage teams of people who need to work effectively together to improve performance.