The aim of this course is to introduce the basic ideas of (social) marketing to managers in voluntary organisations and social enterprises.
This course will include coverage on:
- Customers – a complex group (users, funders, decision-makers, decision-placers, influencers, gatekeepers) – primary and secondary customers (stakeholders)
- The 4 Cs – Customer Needs, Convenience, Costs, Communications
- The 9 Ps – Promise, Package, Product (Core, Actual, Augmented), People, Process, Physical evidence, Price, Place, Promotion
- More about promotion – AIDA, USPs
- Communicating with customers
Attendees will be better prepared and capable to producing effective marketing.
Who Should Attend
The course has particular relevance for business development staff, fundraisers and bid-writers. It also has relevance to staff from many local authority services.