This briefing paper considers the government's proposal to extend the 'right to buy' to tenants of housing associations in England and its implications for housing associations. It contains sections on:
- Proposed extension of 'right to buy' to housing associations.
- Eligibility of tenants
- Impact on housing stock
- Impact on the status of the sector
- Impact on financial standing of the sector
- Replacement Housing
- Effect on Retrofits
- Challenges and Exemptions to the Policy
- Impact in Rural areas
- Justification of the extension of 'right to buy'
YOUR copy can be freely downloaded from HERE